Friday, February 3, 2012

Project Life Title Page

I am in the middle of switching my wordpress blog to blogger so the following was originally written on January 4, 2011.

I am excited about working on Project Life this year!  I am using mostly digital supplies, but I am going to print weekly from my local lab to feel up the pockets in the album. The boys and I are going to work on this together during school.  Here is the title page!  Each section was printed at 4 x 6, but this is a digital image just to show you what it looks like!  I whipped this page together and didn't put a whole lot of thought about design. That is the freeing part of PL.  It is not about the design, it's about real life. I love the design process, but I'll be saving that creativity for my regular layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment