Friday, February 17, 2012

PL Week 6


Week 6 - I feel like I didn' t have any "good quality" photos for this week, but that is the freeing part of Project Life. It is not about the perfect photos or even a perfect day. It is about the real life everyday moments that we experience together.  Week 6 was a great week even if I did have a good cry.

I participated in a project called "A Day in the Life" this week. Instead of documenting what we all did on a particular day - I focused on Camp for one entire day. I followed him around with the camera all day long and documented his routine. I am currently scrapping those photos now. It will be included here as an 8.5 x 11 insert.  I will do one of these for Brennan and Caden in the coming weeks!  I can't wait to finish Camp's and show you here on my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment